New original track from my brutha and me

Kim Johnsson johnssonkim at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 18:53:04 CEST 2013

Paul wrote:

> Wow! That's an incredible track.  I'm currently on holiday in Turkey and
have
> not heard a single bit of music for 4 days so I'm sure my sensors are
working
> overtime but either way, this track is beautiful..

Thanks, Paul :-)

> If you left this track exactly how it is, but with David Gahan's vocals,
no one
> would question it if released as a Depeche Mode single..

I know, they've been putting out crap lately ;-) But yeah, DM is definitely
my biggest influence.

OK, Delta Machine is kinda interesting, and I'm actually much more than on
previous tours looking forward to seeing them live.

> The start is perfect but I personally don't think it needs to
fade-in,rather, the intro should just start.

I think that possibility didn't even occur to me. I apparently always tend
to not start immediately...

> A perfect track, Kim.  definitely going into my iTunes once home..

Cool :-)

Thanks for the comments, and enjoy the remainder of your holiday,

Kim