New original track from my brutha and me

Forums forums at punkdisco.co.uk
Sun Aug 4 13:07:04 CEST 2013

Hey Kim

Wow! That's an incredible track.  I'm currently on holiday in Turkey and have not heard a single bit of music for 4 days so I'm sure my sensors are working overtime but either way, this track is beautiful..

If you left this track exactly how it is, but with David Gahan's vocals, no one would question it if released as a Depeche Mode single..

The start is perfect but I personally don't think it needs to fade-in,rather, the intro should just start.

A perfect track, Kim.  definitely going into my iTunes once home..

Paul
Turkey
www.punkdisco.co.uk