some tracks from RES ..

Jay Vaughan seclorum at mac.com
Sat Apr 27 12:06:41 CEST 2013

> it s only record from the stereo output ?  or is recorded in different tracks in daw ?

Only in stereo! :)

> for the first case i think Ozone5 from izotope can help, if the tracks are in a daw i would put HPF on some tracks and try to remix some songs...
> If you are like me mixing is not the most funny part in a song ... Mixing can make me crazy ... specially for my own tracks ...

Oh definitely, we are only really recording our live act, and never put too much effort into the post- work .. its something we probably *will* get to pay more attention to, as a band, in the future, but for now we're working on being as good, live, as we can.

> Anyway good luck with RES cause i really like the project.

Thanks Romain, glad you like it!

> Also some lyrics on some songs would open your music to a bigger public...

We're working on the lyrics/vocals angle actually!  :)