Beat it in a major key

Romain / rXg xtechcode at gmail.com
Sun Apr 7 12:17:15 CEST 2013

Gert, so it seems you are maybe the only one from the list who used it :)
this melodyne program seems to be the dream for studio,  I think you need
quite a fast computer to use it, is it correct ?
I watched some stuff about it on youtube few month ago  maybe a year and i
was blast about what this program can do ...
I wonder with your experience what you think of melodyne also will you
recommend it ?

--
Romain