The desire to cover

Tony Scharf noisetheorem at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 17:28:02 CEST 2013

For some reason, I write lots of covers on my Korg EMX1.  Just on that
device, and they don't every go anywhere because I can't do the
singing parts.  So far, I have covers of:

Lovely Day - Front 242
No Shuffle  - Front 242
Fascination Street - The Cure
Pop Goes the World - Men without Hats
Paranoid - Black Sabbath
A Dead or Alive song I can't remember the title of
Epic - Faith No More (which sounds absolutely awful on a 5 voice mono
synth arrangement)

I also have a cover of a Sisters of Mercy song thats about half done,
and a Siouxie and the Banshees song, Cities in Dust, that I have a
cover in my head for but haven't gone down programmed out yet.

I'd like to actually finish one or two of them someday.

Tony