I Feel Love - notes?

punkdISCO EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Sep 24 21:29:29 CEST 2012

Hey Michael

> I feel love!

Yeah, me too - the 800dv is such a lovely sounding synth.  Writing for Sound
on Sound, Gordon Reid once described it as the best sounding mono synth ever
produced; whilst this is clearly subjective, I can see how he can make such
a claim.

I now have 3 synths that have this very 70s Korg sound: 800dv, 700ps and the
Sigma.  Interesting they sound quite different to my Korg35 MS20 - they seem
to sound more raw and have a more "70s" sound.  I know the MS20 is late 70s
but maybe because of its techno popularisation, it sounds much more current
than the 800dv..

Im going to add CV to mine so never again will you have to suffer my live
playing (with a little help from Live's quantisation!!)

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk
Text SLUT to: 29 7 29 7