Tapedelay

Andrew Tarpinian EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Sep 22 23:43:22 CEST 2012

Try this out:

http://www.polaritydesign.com/music/MaestroEchoplexEP_4_FeedbackTest.aif

If I set repeats(echo) all the way up it creates an endless feedback loop even on it's own with no note imputed. So what I did was record a portion of the endless feedback with and without a note played for 3 delay settings. Then turned the repeats down enough so there was no endless feedback and recorded three delay settings. I tried to keep the other setting what I think would be "default." Hope this is what you wanted.

Repeat: High
Delay: Short
No note played

Repeat: High