Tapedelay

James Coplin EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Sep 19 19:08:22 CEST 2012

I think what happens is some joker actually gets super top dollar for a
piece because someone happened to need/want one at that moment and the one
offered was the only on offer and it was in really good condition.
Everyone else with one decides that they would be willing to sell theirs
for the same price.  However, the impulse buyer is satisfied and there are
no others around.  Sometimes, a couple of people wanting something can bid
the price up on things so much that it takes months for prices to come
back down again.  That being said, the 501 and 555 have always been spendy
pieces.

James R. Coplin

Photoshop
> "page curl"
> > plugin.  I kept my Roland SRE-555 instead and don't miss the Echoplex.
> > I didn't even like the tape sound of the Echoplex much.  At one point,
> > I even had the Echoplex Group Master delay and I sold it as well.
>
> Wow that Roland looks like it goes for a pretty penny on eBay, though
it's
> hard to tell, people always jack up the prices insanely, for what reason
I have
> no idea, since they never seem to sell at that much... much... much...
uch...