Tapedelay

Andrew Tarpinian EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Sep 19 17:12:18 CEST 2012

On Sep 19, 2012, at 8:18 AM, James Coplin <james at ticalun.net> wrote:

> Honestly, I wasn't in that much love with my Echoplex.  While it is cool
> to grab the tape head and move it around, honestly, how much are you going
> to actually do it?  To my mind, it is the proverbial Photoshop "page curl"
> plugin.  I kept my Roland SRE-555 instead and don't miss the Echoplex.  I
> didn't even like the tape sound of the Echoplex much.  At one point, I
> even had the Echoplex Group Master delay and I sold it as well.

Wow that Roland looks like it goes for a pretty penny on eBay, though it's hard to tell, people always jack up the prices insanely, for what reason I have no idea, since they never seem to sell at that much... much... much... uch... uch... uch... ch... ch... ch... h... h... h... ... ... ....

Sorry for the delay in my reply...