Studio time

Paul Maddox EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Sep 19 16:43:36 CEST 2012

Just wanted to gloat, so please excuse me.
My band, Her Dark Embrace, are currently in the studio recording our debut
EP courtesy of Static Muse records.
I have to say what a frickin awesome learning experience this is.
I also have to say I never thought any music I was involved in would ever
sound this frickin awesome.
We're on day 3 of our 5 days and I've learned more about recording songs in
3 days than 30 years of dabbling.
If you want to keep up with the gossip and news follow me on face book
"Maddox HDE".

The EP will be available on the 26th of October and we're having a fancy
dress launch party the same night in Bristol. If you want to come let me
know and I'll add you to the VIP lust to get in cheap.
And bring ear plugs, we're loud!!!

Paul