Tapedelay

James Coplin EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Sep 19 14:18:32 CEST 2012

Honestly, I wasn't in that much love with my Echoplex.  While it is cool
to grab the tape head and move it around, honestly, how much are you going
to actually do it?  To my mind, it is the proverbial Photoshop "page curl"
plugin.  I kept my Roland SRE-555 instead and don't miss the Echoplex.  I
didn't even like the tape sound of the Echoplex much.  At one point, I
even had the Echoplex Group Master delay and I sold it as well.

James R. Coplin