Arturia Spark - my impressions

Gert van Santen EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Sep 12 14:49:22 CEST 2012

Op 12-9-2012 14:40, Michael Zacherl schreef:

> On 2.9.2012, at 14:04 , Gert van Santen wrote:
>
>>> Nice..  I think Arturia are currently one of the most exciting music
>>> companies.  Nothing they have produced to date seems to have really grabbed
>>> the market, which is a big shame but, I expect this is going to change over
>>> the next few weeks (hey, Gert?!!!)  :)
>>
>> Definitely!
>>
>> Is there anyone else here who ordered a Minibrute?
>
> teasing:   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtc1qNYCeHY  ;-)

I've seen it. Very nice.

A couple of days ago, I got a message about my MiniBrute. It will
be delivered end of September. My shop got a shipment of 1 -
which was not my unit. They will get 5 end of the month, which
means I will get mine then (hopefully).

I did receive my guitar, though. It looks, plays and sounds
awesome. I will upload a demo later this month. Working on some
new translation stuff that needs to be finished. Only deadlines.
Getting really tired now :-(

cheers,

--
Gert