Arturia Spark - my impressions

Andrew Tarpinian andrewtarpinian at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 23:19:33 CEST 2012

On Sep 3, 2012, at 4:21 PM, "punkdISCO" <forums at punkdisco.co.uk> wrote.

> Yes but I found this to be impractical so, inside Spark, I changed the
> settings to change patterns instantly.  Now you can have your midi key note
> on the first beat and Spark will change exactly on time

Yea I have it like this and I still need to have the note slightly before, I'll have to look at it again, to see if something is off.

>> Going to try hooking it up to my novation zero
>
> Mate, ill try and upload mine tomorrow.  Its mapped to all the synth
> settings of instruments 1-8 (could not be bothered to do 9-16) plus,
> mute/sole for all 16 instruments..

Nice one, thanks. Still trying to get to grips using the zero in my workflow, I think I'm just expecting to much, automap is just so not as great as they make it out to be.