Montreal in 3 weeks.

Matt Kane's Brain mkb-prime at hydrogenproject.com
Mon Sep 3 21:44:36 CEST 2012

If you want to buy some records go to Atom Heart or Death of Vinyl. I
can get some other shops for you as well; a friend of mine just went
shopping up there.

Foufounes Electriques is a pretty amazing bar:
http://www.foufounes.qc.ca/ It's enormous. Look for pictures online.

Every Sunday afternoon on the island Parc Jean Drapeau, there is an
open air techno party in Place de L'homme (underneath an Alexander
Calder sculpture which itself inspired a Stewart Walker album)

There's (or maybe was) a hookah bar that only serves Unibroue.

I miss being able to go to Mutek every summer! I'm only 5 hours away
but the places I want to go in MTL aren't good for 3 year olds :)

On Mon, Sep 3, 2012 at 3:28 PM, Jay Vaughan <jayv at synth.net> wrote:
> So, a friend of mine is having a wedding and its an opportunity for me to visit Montreal in 3 weeks, for 6 days.
>
> Anyone know about the city?  What to do there?  Any -bar'ians there? (I forget already..)  Haven't made my mind up yet, but I'm pretty sure I'll make it .. would be nice!
>
> ;
> --
> Jay Vaughan

matt kane's brain