Mac Book Pro 17" battery life?

Peter Korsten peter at severity-one.com
Mon Sep 3 18:14:00 CEST 2012

Op 3-9-2012 12:04, K9 Kai Niggemann schreef:

> Posting questions to this list can get very expensive -- now I am
> considering an SSD for my optical bay..;)

I should get my wife a faster CPU/motherboard/memory and an SSD... but
she claims we don't have the money. Well, fair enough, but the thing is
really painfully slow. AMD Athlon 3000+ and an 80 GB IDE drive...

Not to mention that I need a faster boot drive and replace my
click-of-death Seagate 1.5 TB by something more reliable.

- Peter