More yums: novation

Marek Szulen mszulen at gmail.com
Sat Sep 1 19:36:23 CEST 2012

> Op 1-9-2012 18:59, Marek Szulen schreef:
>
>> Btw, I've just got back home from Hengelo (yes Gert, I was passing nearby your headquarter) and brought �..Yamaha AN1x :)
>> Yeah, I know it's old and it's blue, but still nice (especially for the price I paid) :)
>
> The AN1x is a wicked little synth. Head over to the AN1x group at Yahoo Groups, there are some sound sets there that give you an idea of what's possible.
>
> - Peter

Thanks!
I'll check it out. At the moment….my son has fun tweaking the knobs :)
A years ago (like 1999-2000) I was thinking about AN1x and JP8000. That time JP won the contest :) Then I sold it when needed money. And now, it's again on my wish list for near future . I've just found AN1x cheap, that's why decided to give it a try. So far I like what I hear.

Marek