RC bug has bit me hard ..

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Oct 28 13:23:38 CET 2012

So even though the weather totally blows right now, I can't resist getting this thing powered up and bumping all over our obstacle-ridden house:

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=parkzone+vapor

And while the batteries are charging, I'm reading about the mods I can make to this thing, which I will get next:

http://www.parkzone.com/Products/Default.aspx?ProdID=PKZ3400

Anyone else flying these days?  I've really gotten bitten by this .. can't wait for the lake to ice up so we can get out there and fly on it instead of skating this year (no skates for me, busted knee..) .. and I have to say, all the mods/tech of the ultra-micro class is fabulous.  The days of balsa snot are over!

;
--
Jay Vaughan