Number 9

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Oct 26 20:20:53 CEST 2012

This is probably my single biggest gripe with live.  I would love to
have the a view of the arrange screen that could span top to bottom of
the screen so I could see more tracks with the mixer channels/clip
window on a second screen.  That would be perfect.

But I can live with it as is.

Also...anyone else wondering what the move to touch based OS's is
going to do to Live?  I don't think most DAW interfaces are going to
work very well with all those tiny little touch points.

Tony