Twitter accounts/usernames

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Oct 22 19:16:00 CEST 2012

Op 22-10-2012 18:39, Komatos schreef:

> Am I correct in summarizing that Twitter is basically a more modern version of RSS feeds with a social networking organization built in (with the 140 character limit)?

More like an SMS feed, I'd say. I'm following a lot of news
organisations and such, but I find the format of Twitter (140
characters) utterly useless to get any information from. You'll always
have to click on a link to get more information, which often hasn't been
optimised for a mobile device (yes, Al Jazeera, I'm talking about you).

- Peter