miniNova and Hardware Synths

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Oct 7 00:55:24 CEST 2012

I had the ultranova, and its one big miss was its lack of audio rate FM.
Other than that, it was a great sounding synth.  Did they fix that in the
mini?

I keep gassing for the miniak, though.  Three mod wheels and really nice
synth engine!  Its only miss is the low polyphony and no wave tables.  You
cant have everything, I guess.

Tony