miniNova and Hardware Synths

Gert van Santen EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Oct 6 21:48:22 CEST 2012

Hey, Paul,

Not completely on topic: for our mini-tour in the USA I needed a small, light synth, and I seriously thought about getting the mini Nova. I decided for the Akai Miniak because of the bigger keys and the price (€279). I think, apart from the keys and the price, the mini Nova is a better synth with more options.
I'm still happy with the Miniak, though :-)

gert
www.gertvansanten.nl

Op 6 okt. 2012 om 17:33 heeft "punkdISCO" <forums at punkdisco.co.uk> het volgende geschreven: