Anyone looking for a job?

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Oct 3 17:10:43 CEST 2012

On Wed, Oct 3, 2012 at 3:11 AM, Peter Korsten <peter at severity-one.com> wrote:

> Not unless I get an iPad. ;)

Nope, sorry.  Windows 8 tablets maybe....

> One thing, though, what role exactly are you looking for? Someone to fill a
> database, or someone to maintain a database server? In the latter case, you
> might want to add something along the lines of "we're using SQL Server as
> our database engine".

Yeah, that wasnt really the official posting.  Like everything here,
the role is going to be somewhat mixed.  Part DBA with MS SQL Server
as storage and a lot of different data sources (Oracle, Lots of Excel
and CSV files coming in).  All of the warehouse jobs are currently
written in python, but we aren't married to that.  This was simply the
fastest way I could get us off the ground.

Tony