Anyone looking for a job?

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Oct 3 00:01:06 CEST 2012

My company, and more specifically me, is looking to get some help.

Specifically we are looking for someone to fill in a DBA and reporting
role.  We are building a platform for data intake and expanding our
fledgling data warehouse.  Ideal person is familiar with Linux, python,
some .net and very strong SQL.  Insurance or financial background is a big
plus.  I only have authority for contract to hire, but the likelihood of
this becoming permanent is very high.

I know there aren't a lot of stateside barbarians, but I thought I would
just throw this out there.  Maybe you know someone?

Mail me directly if interested.

Tony