LuSH-101

Andrew Tarpinian andrewtarpinian at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 19:48:04 CET 2012

On Nov 24, 2012, at 10:54 AM, punkdISCO <forums at punkdisco.co.uk> wrote:

> This sounds pretty good to my ears..
>
> http://www.d16.pl/lush-101
>
> I don’t need another VST but would be tempted if I did have room.
>
> I have their cheapo Bit Crusher and have used it on loads of tracks:
>
> DeciMort – 39euro
> http://www.d16.pl/index.php?menu=203
>
> Anyone considering the 101??

I just tried the demo - it's fun - what promoted me to download it was the interface - I love when I can see everything at once for the whole patch. I would say it sounds very good, and the layers and splits are cool - it's almost kind of like the monomachine in that respect, you can layout parts to a whole track in one patch with the sequencer and what not. One thing though, it seems very heavy when using layers. I went through some of the split presets and my machine went over 100%. I already have Diva so not sure if I need this, will have to see if the resource thing looks like an issue with my machine.