Leasing Music

Joost Schuttelaar joost at joostschuttelaar.nl
Fri Nov 16 11:44:12 CET 2012

Careful with things like: I want X percent of royalties and then it's fine, because he could engage in a contract where there are no royalties. I'd say to just keep the copyright and tell him to go for it, and when there is any kind of deal on the table for him — when things get out of the hypotheticals — to get in touch with you. Trust is better than big contracts when the future is quite unclear, especially when in a case a deal comes through you both need each other.

PS: No experience at all ;)

--

Joost Schuttelaar
The Hague, NL