Analog Four

Tony Scharf noisetheorem at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 18:33:01 CET 2012

Elektron believe their gear should be used as part of a system.  They are very happy to leave out or cripple overlapping features because they want you to buy more than one product.

The octatrack and mono machine have midi sequencers, and the analog 4 is designed as companion product.  I am really only interested in it because it bridges some gaps between my octatrack and modular.

Tony