Analog Four

Tony Scharf noisetheorem at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 19:50:56 CET 2012

I am on the fence.  The price is right, but I have a terrible love/hate
relationship with Elektron gear (the Octarack being the love).  I need more
details on what kind of things the LFO's can do (LFO designer better be
there) and how the CV/Gate is implemented.  The CV/Gate is really where it
is at with this box for me.  It could be a killer way to integrate the
Octatrack with the modular and get a 4 voice analog synth I can
maybe occasionally use too.

Ill probably wait, like I always do, and pick one up second hand.

On Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 12:00 PM, Andrew Tarpinian <
andrewtarpinian at gmail.com> wrote:

> Is it me or does this seem like actually a good deal? €1099/$1149/£899
>
> Elektron site is buggered now so putting this link instead
>

> http://www.synthtopia.com/content/2012/11/13/elektron-analog-four-an-analog-synthesizer-for-the-modern-age/

NoiseTheorem:
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/NoiseTheorem
myspace:http://www.myspace.com/noisetheorem