Question PC Laptop for work

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Nov 13 18:59:12 CET 2012

I'm holding off on this generation of Macbooks and waiting for the next bump.  They screwed the MBP line, imho, by removing the 17" and going Retina for no good reason (really, who the fuck needs it, nobody...)

So I'll wait and see what happens 'next' with the MBP line.  Until then I've decided to get into Lenovo for my small laptop needs, something from the T-series:

http://shop.lenovo.com/SEUILibrary/controller/e/atweb/LenovoPortal/de_AT/catalog.workflow:category.details?current-catalog-id=FD6DB49790C7411D933567FC361231FB&current-category-id=7A94C58533E74F2FB9CFC5F211352A6A&menu-id=products&ref-id=products#.UKKKQuOe9A0

Shit, sorry for the long URL, hope that works .. but anyway - anything in the Lenovo T-series is my current recommendation.  Solid, great performance, and you can tweak the config almost endlessly to your needs ..

;
--
Jay Vaughan