clickty clackity (Was: Re: Question PC Laptop for work)

Andrew Tarpinian EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Nov 13 18:55:38 CET 2012

On Nov 13, 2012, at 12:42 PM, Peter Korsten <peter at severity-one.com> wrote:

> Op 13-11-2012 18:26, Andrew Tarpinian schreef:
>
>> On Nov 13, 2012, at 12:21 PM, Peter Korsten <peter at severity-one.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Because if you get a business PC laptop, you can get a docking station with it.
>>
>> I got a little nauseous when I read this sentence.
>
> That's OK. Apple can't help it that they're incapable of designing a docking station. ;)

stop it Peter, you're grossing me out.

Actually right now I am researching über nerdy clickity clackity keyboards, anyone have any recommendations? Right now looking at the das ultimate :

http://www.daskeyboard.com

Also, on the site click Kick Ass in the top right corner :)