Question PC Laptop for work

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Nov 13 18:21:50 CET 2012

Op 13-11-2012 11:50, Gert van Santen schreef:

> I also need it to be portable, so it needs to be a notebook. I will
> probably put Ableton Live on it too. I do have a big monitor for home use.

One thing I wonder, are you constantly plugging and unplugging video,
audio, network and possibly keyboard and mouse cables? Because if you
get a business PC laptop, you can get a docking station with it.
Everybody at work has one (except the developers, who have fairly
powerful mini towers instead). If you're on the move a lot with your
laptop, it might be easier and cause less wear and tear on the connectors.

- Peter