Question PC Laptop for work

Andrew Tarpinian EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Nov 13 15:57:38 CET 2012

On Nov 13, 2012, at 8:38 AM, Tony Scharf <noisetheorem at gmail.com> wrote:

> As I understand it, its only the ultra thin models that can't be upgraded.  They even reversed the soldered in RAM on the Mac Mini allowing that machine to be self-upgraded (I am very tempted to get my first mac and make it a Mini).

The thing for me with the mini is only integrated graphics (same with the MB 13".) It's very annoying that I still can't buy a new Mac without a screen that has a real graphics card. Don't say Mac Pro as they are expensive for not being updated in years - yes they are still fine but it just feels weird to buy such old machines new.