Question PC Laptop for work

Christian Borg EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Nov 13 13:36:55 CET 2012

Well, no advise really, since I haven't tried them myself,

but check out the the Sony Vaio T-series.
With Win 8 or pro and the touch sensitive screen it seems pretty cool even though the
screen "bounces" a bit if you don't put it againt a solid wall or something.

.christian

--
Christian B

  :: "compress that dissonance, if you dare" ::

  Blog: borgstation.wordpress.com
  Web:  www.borgstation.com