Question PC Laptop for work

Mikael Hansson EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Nov 13 12:09:24 CET 2012

Retina MBP 13" :)

I've been to the local Apple Store a few times to squeez it, very nice...only drawback for me is the 8GB RAM limit.

Regarding it being used for Windows, I use Windows most of the day for development in my MBP through Parallels. Actually prefer it that way over native.

Otherwise I'd look at Joosts recommendation. I think Acer has some ok machines as well.

/Micke