Windows 8

Declan Gorman EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Nov 12 13:46:24 CET 2012

I bit the bullet and upgraded my computer to Windows 8.  Ableton Live
works fine and I have not had any problems with the VST effects and
instruments that I use.

Mozilla Firefox is the only non audio application that I seem to be
having problems with but everything else works fine.

I have yet to dig into the OS itself to see what the new features are
but I will get around to it soon.

Declan.