Anushri finished ..

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Nov 12 12:16:54 CET 2012

> Can't see the photo's as I'm not a facebook user ;-)

Sorry for the Facebook fubar, I will take better pics shortly.

> So how does it sound?

Well I'm still working my way through to make sure everything is in the right place, there is some tuning yet to be done so I can hook it directly to my SH101 (its intended purpose is to add to the SH101 stack), but so far it sounds pretty great .. I really like the drum sequencer thing, the whole parameterized thing works well for a lot of rythmn/session moments, the MIDI sequencer is a blast to have at last, the integration with SH101 and its sequencer is going to mean some nice things too eventually, and I'm sure I'll find my favourite knob positions for various as-yet un-grok'ed parameters .. the only thing I miss is an LCD, but this can be added, I believe.  As soon as I figure out how, I will add one, because actually the whole interface needs visualization, for beginners, and I fear longer-term users alike.  We shall see ..

;
--
Jay Vaughan