Anushri finished ..

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Nov 11 12:52:35 CET 2012

> That was quick!!

Yup!  Easy when you've got the Metalab around!

> Btw, I cant see the photos but maybe an account issue.

Its Facebook, dunno why I'm using it .. oh yes I do, its because its easy and there's a button that says 'share photo on facebook'.  Curse them!

> I agree with other peoples comments regarding mutable-instruments.  They are
> making a whole lot of raw power available to people, at a very affordable
> price..

Also, the arrival of Vacoloco's and others machines in the mix mean that there are a lot of options for the lower-end side of synthesis.  This segment is expanding.

;
--
Jay Vaughan