Windows 8

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Nov 8 13:24:44 CET 2012

Ive been playing with it at work and it I really like it.  You get used to
the tiles and desktop fairly quickly.  Without a touch screen or other
gesture interface, however, be prepared to learn a lot of keyboard
commands.

As far as audio goes....I wouldn't put it on a production system.  Its
simply too new and none of the DAWs (except maybe sonar) are officially
supporting it.  I would steer clear until at least your primary DAW is
officially supported.