Passive Volume Controls

punkdISCO EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Nov 3 12:48:15 CET 2012

Hi Mohsen

Yeah, I've had one of these bad boys for years:

http://www.smproaudio.com/index.php/en/products/monitor-controllers/m-patch-
2

And like you say, they cost feck-all..

I love the fact that they don't need power and are passive.  I really need 3
sets of outs as this would allow me to share my computer speakers with my
DAW (and my 2x studio speakers with my internet PC).  Unfortunately, their
next one up (the 4M) looks way too much for what I need.

Also, I think my Patch2 has developed a slight imaging problem as my right
channel is slightly louder, but I need to test this to be sure it is the
MPatch..

Good one..

Paul
London