new track

Gert van Santen g.vansanten at upcmail.nl
Thu May 31 11:36:18 CEST 2012

Op 31-5-2012 11:21, K9 Kai Niggemann schreef:
> hi gang,
>
> last year some friends in New York bought a guitar for $100 and
> decided to ship it to everyone they know in sequence. Everyone
> gets to record with the guitar and eventually there will be a
> real CD from a real label putting it out in New York.
>
> I'd like to let you hear my contribution in its unedited (8:40
> min) shape:
>
> http://soundcloud.com/waf80music/when-100-was-precious/s-moBGa
>
> All comments are welcome.

Cool! Sounds like "prepared" guitar!

What I might do, is make some 1.5 kHz - 3.5 kHz dip (1-2- dB) in
the audio of the backing so that the "normal" guitar sounds will
have a tad more sparkle and presence. I would also love to hear
some air (12 kHz plus).
Also, I would make that ongoing reverse guitar sound (one tone) a
bit less intruding in certain places.

Cheers, and thanks for sharing.

--
Gert