Oops, I've done it...

Gert van Santen g.vansanten at upcmail.nl
Thu May 31 01:54:47 CEST 2012

Op 31-5-2012 1:13, Tony Scharf schreef:
> Awesome!  I cant wait to hear what you think.

Hey, Tony, Ron,

I've watched a lot of YouTube movies about this machine, and
after receiving a small, but very welcome tax refund, I just went
for it.

I think the sound of this machine is awesome (how about that
filter and "brute" factor?), and very different from every other
synth that I own. Also the fact that there are no presets, does
make it extra special to some of the things I would love to do.
Furthermore, the possibilities are much bigger than you might
think - lots of modulation options, brute factor, unique filter,
cool oscillator features, etc.

I have an excellent job for it. I am planning to make a complete
minimal electronic album with mostly MiniBrute sounds in Ableton
Live.

I will put up some samples on Soundcloud, or perhaps even make a
short movie.

Cheers (can't wait to put this thing to the test:-)

--
Gert