Any favourites?

Peter Korsten peter at severity-one.com
Sat May 26 23:20:27 CEST 2012

Op 26-5-2012 22:57, Mikael Hansson schreef:

> I guess at least Peter is watching... :)
>
> /Micke
>
> (for the uninformed, the Eurovision final is tonight)

Yup. Good thing I got four half litre cans of cider from the supermarket
today.

Sweden is obviously a favourite (hey Micke, not a coincidence, hey, that
you're mentioning this?), but I liked Malta's entry. Really. Well, at
least the first time I saw it.

Right now they have a filler, with a guy playing some sort of analogue
theremin.

Meanwhile, I'm making all sort of witty and politically incorrect
comments on the Times of Malta website.

- Peter