Dave's band... a music video...

punkdISCO forums at punkdisco.co.uk
Sat May 26 13:30:01 CEST 2012

Like others have said, Dave, great video and very tight..!!

> (Unfortunately there is zero footage of the drummer, as he's out of the
> frame on both cameras - I didn't realise until I got home and it was
already
> too late... d'oh!)

I would not worry about this - most drummers wont notice the mistake, even
when watching the video.  When playing back to him, just keep on say "that
was you, just then..!!" and "man, you looked great!".  He'll be really
chuffed..

Good luck with the competition..  I tried to vote but looks like you need a
FB account..

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk