Raspberry Pi

Marc Nostromo [M-.-n] marc.nostromo at gmail.com
Wed May 23 00:11:42 CEST 2012

> I don't know in which context you refer to media server but if it is to
>> playback movies stored on external harddrive, I highly recommend the boxee
>> box. It's simple and not really expensive and works OOTB.
>>

> No seriously, don't get me started on that.
> I've got one, what a peice of shite....

Haha. Sorry you got such a bad experience with it. I don't have much more
than a 40th of you collection so I guess going through the process of re
identifying some isn't too cumbersome.

Why get a panda board and not simply install a new system on the boxee. I
haven't really looked around but I tend to think that linux based hardware
means reconfigurable.