New dego track online

Gert van Santen g.vansanten at upcmail.nl
Wed May 16 15:35:32 CEST 2012

Op 16-5-2012 9:24, Gorman, Declan schreef:
> Hey guys,
>
> I have uploaded a new track to SoundCloud and would appreciate
> you giving it a listen and sharing your thoughts.
>
> http://soundcloud.com/dego/dego-summer-jamz

Hi Declan,

First things first: Very nice production!!! Sounds fat! Good
length, good intro, nice ending,  Nice breaks. Very danceable.

* Break at 2:55 could use some more extreme filter sounds - it's
all a bit tame.

* I would like to hear some more very small little percussion/fx
sounds everywhere to show that repeating parts are not just
copy-pasted.

* I really don't like the small room reverb on the vocals. That
sort of spoils the whole track for me. It's like the guy is
locked up in a closet. Try a lot less reverb, or perhaps a tad of
delay plus some bigger space.

* Later on in the track the vocal EQ misses some extra 2-3 kHZ
and gets lost in the rest of the music.

Great job and thx for sharing :-)

--
Gert