Anyone willing to do a short interview?

Andrew Robinson andrew at bml.co.uk
Sat May 5 16:01:14 CEST 2012

Bit of an odd one this...

As part of my uni course, we're all required to interview a "digital
arts practitioner". I was damn lucky, and got some face to face time
with Steve Lipson, but one of the guys on my course has had no luck at
all, nobody has responded to his interview requests, and the deadline
is this Monday.

Would anyone on the bar be up for answering a dozen or so questions
from him by e-mail (or by phone if you prefer) in the next day or so?
The requirement is that you have to be someone who has made money in
the music industry.

He's a nice guy, but he's more comfortable recording music than
harassing people for interviews. I really like his music BTW, have a
listen to http://soundcloud.com/cloudarchitect/sets/i-am-lost-ep

- Andy_R