The thing I hate about modular is...

Tony Scharf noisetheorem at gmail.com
Thu May 3 14:53:26 CEST 2012

Very nice looking!  Lots of room for expansion, too.

My modular is pretty much done now.  My two cases are full, and there
is very little I could see myself swapping out.  I did just swap both
of my Tip Top Audio oscillators for a LiveWire AFG (worth it in every
way - the AFG is a work of art).  I may also part with my Wogglebug as
what it does is less attractive to me now that I know what I am doing
with my modular.

I do still have a Pittsburgh Modular Foundation coming, and I have to
figure out exactly where I am going to put it.  At some point, I think
I need to count up all my HP and get or build a custom case that fits
all of it in one.

Tony.