Studio monitor stands

punkdISCO forums at punkdisco.co.uk
Wed May 2 14:00:13 CEST 2012

Hi - yeah, like Kai, I also have these stands but mine are badged QuikLok.
I they serve the purpose of raising my speakers to the right height but,
they do move if you push them.  I was under the impression that stands
should be completely solid and not move so whilst these are sturdy, they
will move if you push them.

Is that important?  I have no idea..

Interestingly, I have an "audiophile" neighbour (Im almost anti- audiophile)
and he has convinced me to go to his house next week to "listen" to his new
speaker mounts that are basically a pile of ball bearings.  Apparently, the
step up in audio quality as a result of these mounts is obvious even to a
layman like me.  I very much suspect I wont be able to hear any difference,
mainly because there is no difference :)

Let us know what you go for and, we want PICTURES!!!!

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk
Text SLUT to: 29 7 29 7