Cheap VT terminals

Peter Korsten peter at severity-one.com
Mon Mar 26 18:22:42 CEST 2012

Op 26-3-2012 15:40, Marc Nostromo [M-.-n] schreef:

> Any ideas where I could get a cheap VT-type terminal

Hmm. I got a VT-220 with a burnt-in amber screen (which only showed on
inverse text) about 20 years ago, for what's probably around €20 these
days, inflation included. I have to say that the prices on Ebay leave me
somewhat baffled.

I left it at my previous employer in the Netherlands when I moved to
Malta, because I didn't do anything with it and it was just taking up
space, be it in a quite elegant fashion.

- Peter