iPad 3

Tony Scharf noisetheorem at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 13:07:34 CET 2012

I am looking at getting an iPad.  I hate saying it, but it's just
become the standard.  I was in a management meeting on Tuesday and
every single manager has one now, and the calls for getting them for
our managers and sales team is growing.  I was actually the only
manager that *didnt* have one.  I don't care so much about that point,
but they are all asking that we make our applications compatible with
it.

They are just so damn expensive though.  It sucks.  I value what an
iPad is at about $250, but the cheapest is $499.  It really burns me.

Tony