new track

android android.dj at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 16:17:53 CET 2012

Hello Paul, and Gert

for this track I used

strings - roland d-550 played live
sequenced synth - virus kc and virus c layered together
kick drum - logic ultrabeat kick
percussion/bassline - mpc 1000 using 808 toms and cymbals
percussion 2 - nord drum
vocal time stretched in logic from 95 to 124bpm + 2 echo fx on the buss
some reverb
everything recorded mixed and mastered in logic

thanks for the feedback!
I think I'll take another pass at a VIP mix this weekend

- Andrew

--
[] Robots Everywhere []